Bamboo Pergola Moso
With our ready-made Bamboo Pergola Moso construction kits you can easily create a roof for your garden or terrace. Also for parties or special events, our bamboo pergolas are extremely suitable because you can build them up quickly but can also easily dismantle them.
With a little creativity, you can transform a standard Moso bamboo pergola into a truly waterproof roof or sun shelter. Straw roofs, reed mats or split bamboo mats are often used as roofing and provide a beautiful tropical atmosphere. Bamboo screens can be attached to the sides of the pergola to create a cosy sitting area or more privacy.
Each Bamboo Pergola Moso construction kit comes with a drill, bolts, washers and nuts for assembly (*post holders are not included). More information and a manual on how to assemble the pergola can be found in the product description of the specific pergola.
Do you still have questions after reading all the information on the website? Please do not hesitate to contact us. Of course, you are also more than welcome to view a show model of the pergola construction kit in our showroom.
- A bamboo pergola construction kit can be used to create a cosy seating area in the garden or on the terrace. Finished with a straw roof they can even provide protection from direct sunlight and rain.
- Bamboo pergolas can also be used to extend a building, or as a free-standing structure by a swimming pool or for growing climbing plants against.
- For special events such as weddings, parties or festivals, our bamboo pergola construction kits are also very popular.
- To finish off the bamboo pergola beautifully, you can also use our manila or black palm rope.
- A bamboo pergola can be fixed on or in the ground. If you want to place bamboo poles in the ground, we advise to Bamboo Soil Protector to be applied to the part that will be placed in the ground. This special black coating preserves the bamboo and protects it from wood rot.
- If the bamboo pergola is placed on a wooden or tile floor, we recommend using our bamboo pole holder. For mounting please drill 8 mm holes The holes in the bamboo pole should match those in the pole holder. Then place the bamboo pole over the pole holder and fix the whole with three M8 bolts(*).to be ordered separately). Make sure that the bamboo stake does not rest on the steel plate but "floats" about 2 cm above it, so that the bamboo does not rot.