General Bamboo board Natural
Our Natural Bamboo board is available in 10 or 20 mm thickness and is always 3-layer and vertically pressed (SP). These plates are made of the Moso bamboo species from China.
Bamboo panels are an environmentally friendly and sustainable building material. In addition, bamboo panels have a beautiful natural appearance and can be processed and treated with the same tools, glues, lacquers and oils that are used for normal wooden panels.
Bamboo boards are extremely suitable for interior design and are very popular for making table tops, doors, furniture, wall panels, staircases, frames, countertops, workbenches, and much more.
More information about our bamboo furniture panels and the associated care products can be found in the description of each product. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Of course you are also welcome to visit our showroom and take away our bamboo furniture directly from our warehouse in Beverwijk.
- All our bamboo interior panels are supplied untreated but can easily be treated with oil or our specially developed Bamboo Topcoat Lacquer for the perfect look, protection and finish. Avoid using conventional or turpentine-based varnishes as these can cause colour variations.
- Solid bamboo panels always have a visible side and a reverse side. The back of a bamboo panel generally has more colour variation than the visible side.
- The inner layers of solid bamboo panels consist of different bamboo strips, so that small gaps may sometimes be visible. This is done to optimise the stability of the panels. These gaps can be filled when finishing the panels.
- Although bamboo is harder than oak, the panels can be worked with normal tools. Make sure that drills and saws are sharp.
- Semi-finished and finished products can be glued with a waterproof D3 glue for interior applications.