General Bamboo Decking Nano
This Bamboo Decking Nano is a high-density solid bamboo plank made from compressed bamboo fibres and a unique patented CeramiX treatment process, making it one of the strongest, hardest and most durable materials on the market to create the perfect space for outdoor entertainment and relaxation.
A unique feature of the Bamboo Decking Nano is the tongue and groove head: this can only be done with very stable materials and allows for connection of an unlimited number of boards in length.
The special symmetrical shape of the sides offers the possibility of choosing between the grooved or flat surface and allows for quick installation with fasteners. Like any untreated tropical hardwood, Bamboo Decking Nano, when exposed to outdoor conditions, will turn a light colour over time, giving a very natural look.
- Install a suitable, fixed, stable and durable subframe.
- Decide which side of the board will be used: the grooved or flat side.
- Attach the boards to the subframe using fasteners (which should be inserted into the grooves of the board) or screws (through the surface).
- After installation: Ensure proper cleaning and maintenance, depending on the chosen finish.
- If you do not use an exterior oil once a year, the deck will fade and the typical bamboo wood structure will become less visible.
- Bamboo decking boards are a natural product and can vary in colour, structure and appearance. Depending on maintenance and frequency, the colour can quickly change from dark brown, to brown and finally to grey.
- Splinters and cracks in the surface and at the end of the boards may occur due to the different drying of the surface and the end edges. The surface will also become rough. These phenomena are normal for most hardwood species and are minimised for this product due to the unique production method. Cracks at the ends can be further minimised by applying wax.
- Splinters and roughness of the decking boards can be reduced by cleaning the decking boards with the special silicon carbide broom or a machine with a silicon carbide disc.
- Deformation and/or warping of the boards may occur after installation. This phenomenon is normal for most wood species and has been minimised for this product due to the unique production method.
- When using the smooth side of the boards, weather-related deformation will be more apparent than with the ribbed version. Surface deformation is not considered a material defect.