Bamboo roller blind natural
This Bamboo roller blind natural is made of complete round bamboo stems that have been opened and pressed flat. This technique gives our bamboo roller blinds a unique tropical look where the natural outer layer and the rings of the bamboo stem are still clearly visible.
Bamboo roller blinds create a natural and tropical atmosphere in the garden, on the terrace, on a roof, gazebo, jacuzzi or conservatory and provide excellent protection against the sun, heat, sound, wind and prying eyes. Our roller blinds are designed to create privacy and intimacy while still allowing light to enter. So you can still look from the inside out, but hardly from the outside in.
The bamboo slats in this blackout blind are on average 15 mm wide by 4 mm thick (top and bottom slats are 40 mm wide), and are woven together with strong black nylon rope creating a robust whole that is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The rope also ensures that the bamboo roller blind rolls up very smoothly so you can determine how much light you want to let in.
Our bamboo roller blinds are handmade in Indonesia and are supplied untreated and without hanging system. After all, this product can also be used as a rug, wall or ceiling covering, sun protection, etc.
A bamboo roller blind is easy to shorten in width with a Japanese saw. By cutting the bamboo slats you can make the blind to size.
Shortening the height is usually not necessary as it gives a nice effect if you leave part of the blind rolled up. If you are going to use the product decoratively as wall covering, this may be required. You can then cut the strings with scissors. Once you have obtained the desired length, simply knot the ropes back together again.
- When used outdoors, bamboo will start to grey. Hang the bamboo roller blind therefore under a generous slope or treat it with Booster, a specially developed natural oil that slows down the ageing process and thus increases the lifespan of the bamboo. Bamboo Booster is easy to apply with the help of oil absorbing Care Wipes.
- Always roll the bamboo curtain dry, otherwise moisture will build up in the roll and mould may develop.
- Cleaning and dusting can easily be done with a feather duster.
- Bamboo is a natural product, so colour differences are considered normal.
- Each bamboo roller blind is unique, differences in "drawing", see-through and dimensions must be accepted.
- If you screws If you are using the bamboo slats for fixing, you should always make sure that the slats are not damaged. Drilling to prevent tearing.