Bamboo wall board Thermo
This Bamboo Wallboard Thermo is a high density solid bamboo plank made from compressed bamboo fibres with a special, patented heat treatment process, making it one of the strongest, hardest and most durable materials on the market to create the perfect space.
Bamboo cladding boards are an environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative to tropical hardwood. In addition, our Bamboo Wallboard Thermo has a beautiful appearance and can be processed with the same tools used for ordinary wooden boards.
All our bamboo wall boards are impregnated for outdoor use. They fall into durability class 1 (>25 years), are fire retardant, formaldehyde free, salt water resistant and mould resistant. On top of that, they are ecologically responsible and CO2 neutral because they are made of a great and inexhaustible raw material (bamboo, of course!).
- We recommend that you attach a wooden frame to the wall where the cladding is to be installed. You can then screw the clips into this.
- Make sure you install the boards in the right direction. They will fall into the clips exactly the right way.
- Attach the boards to the subframe using fasteners (which should be inserted into the grooves of the board) or screws (through the surface).
- After installation: Ensure proper cleaning and maintenance, depending on the chosen finish.
- If you do not use exterior oil once a year, the cladding will age and the typical bamboo wood structure will become less visible.
For the wooden frame, the beams should be about 40 centimetres apart. You need 5 clips per board. This means that 4 boards and 1 set of clips is enough for approximately 1m².
For complete instructions on how to install the cladding, click here.