Bamboo Cleaner 500 ML
Bamboo Cleaner is a bamboo de-greaser that restores your weathered and greyed bamboo products such as fences and decking boards to their original colour with one simple treatment.
When bamboo (or any other wood) is exposed to weather it can lose its original colour. The weathering or greying of bamboo is caused by permanent exposure to sun and rain and can shorten the durability and lifespan of your bamboo fence, decking, pergola or furniture.
By applying Bamboo Cleaner to the bamboo, the grey colour will disappear after a few seconds. After spraying, rinse the bamboo with water so that it becomes completely clean again. We then recommend Bamboo Renovator (for bamboo canes) or Bamboo Shield Oil (for solid bamboo) to protect the bamboo and give it back its natural warmth.
- Cover any metal parts of the bamboo surface to be treated before starting the treatment.
- Be careful with coloured tiles because of the possible bleaching effect. For example, do not use coloured concrete tiles as a substrate.
- Press and turn the front spray nozzle a quarter turn to the left or right until it is in the SPRAY position.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with Cleaner "Bamboo Degreaser" (watch out for splashes on clothing: bleach stains!).
- Leave Bamboo Cleaner to work for 10 minutes, and you will see the original bamboo colour appear.
- Remove all loose dirt with a brush or sponge and plenty of water, preferably using a garden hose or high-pressure cleaner.
- After use, turn the nozzle again a quarter turn to the left or right until it is in the (OFF) position. Then store the bottle in a cool and dark place.
- For protection and to maintain the beautiful natural colour of bamboo, we advise after the Cleaner treatment Bamboo Renovator or Bamboo Shield Oil to apply. This can be done as soon as the bamboo feels dry.
*Grey-Go only works on yellow (natural) bamboo and not on black bamboo.