There is so much beauty to make with bamboo. With a bamboo kit is also a bamboo arbor building quite easy. This particular kit we unfortunately no longer have in our range. Nevertheless, it is very nice to see how that is built. The kit consists of 19 parts, including 4 prefabricated bamboo corner posts and 4 waterproof roof parts. These are made from dried palm leaves and bamboo. All parts are numbered and provided with the matching bolts and nuts. Building this bamboo gazebo takes about 2 hours with 3 - 4 people.
- 4 bamboo corner posts 60 x 60 x 240 cm
- 2 thatched roof panels 460 x 230 cm (waterproof and draining)
- 2 thatched roof panels 390 x 230 cm (waterproof and draining)
- 2 bamboo beams 11 - 12 x 300 cm
- 2 bamboo beams 11 - 12 x 370 cm
- 4 loose thatched roof corner parts of 325 x 45 cm
- 2 straw thatched roofs on stick 150 x 70 cm
- 1 semicircular bamboo pole 8 - 10 x 150 cm
- 2 ladders
- 2 Wrenches size 13/14
- Place the corner posts 3 and 4 meters apart (outside dimensions) to create a rectangle. Make sure the side with the protruding bolts is facing up.
- Place the first bamboo cross member on the corner posts. Each part is numbered, so make sure the numbers on the crossbeam match the numbers on the corner posts.
- Next, push the bolts that are in the corner posts through the holes in the crossmember. Tighten the nuts but do not fully tighten yet.
- Now the entire frame of the bamboo arbor is together you can tighten the nuts one by one. Note: fixed is fixed!
Keep in mind that the bolts in the crossbars are positioned so that all hooks are on the outside (top) and the nuts at the bottom on the inside.
- Take one of the two widest roof sections and lay it over one of the long sleepers.
- The roof section contains 2 protruding bolts which should rest on the hooks of the bamboo sleeper. Do not fully secure the hooks yet and support the ridge of the roof so that the next roof section can be placed.
- Now place the other long roof section on the opposite side in the same way as indicated.
- Once the lower part is fixed in the hooks of the crossbeam you can fix the ridge with bolts. Here too the holes have already been drilled.
- Place one of the two smaller roof parts between the longer roof parts. Here too you fasten the roof section using the corners on the cross beam.
- The point of the smaller roof section falls exactly in the ridge of the two longer roof sections and is automatically secured. There is no need to secure it with additional bolts.
- Now place the other triangular roof section on the opposite side in the same way as indicated in the previous steps.
- To make the thatched roof of the arbor waterproof, attach the provided strips over the corners of the roof. This can be done using steel wire or screws.
- Finally, place the two included pieces of straw roof on the ridge of the roof. Attach these using the included half round bamboo pole, which completes the ridge of the roof.
Tip: Optionally, you can slightly trim the overhanging straw in the corners of the roof so that everything is the same length.
Enjoy the end result, your luxury bamboo gazebo stands!
With this unique bamboo arbor get a beautiful piece of exotic atmosphere and Indonesian craftsmanship in the house. The arbor is made from the finest materials and specially designed as a tropical canopy for your garden or terrace for beach clubs, festivals, fairs and events.
We do not currently sell this bamboo gazebo gazebo, but we do have super beautiful Bamboo Pergolas that also provide a stylish and natural look. Ideal for your garden, terrace, for beach clubs and at festivals, fairs and events."